Tuesday 28 August 2018

Cross country

It was a cold day at the Cutler farm.
Are cross country was today I was nervous.
We went in Therese’s mom's car and we drove out to the farm IT WAS MUDDY!. We were walking down the track neck-minute the truck was driving towards us and we ran but it was slippery so we slowed down and Poppy was riding a horse down the track who I thought was Alyx. I finally got to the actual farm and oh yes it was muddy alright. My shoes were already covered in mud even before I got on the actual track. We waited and waited until it was our turn. I was nervous but first, we took a photo. On your mark get set GO!. We ran through the mud. About a quarter of the race, I stepped in a ditch and I sprained my ankle so I started limping through the race and a man asked me if I was hurt and I said yes so I got a ride on the quad and we picked up another injured person. So we got a ride back to the finish line and waited for the rest of the races to finish. I got some cold spray on my ankle. Right at the end of all the races, it started to rain so we all went out I got a ride on the quad up because of my ankle. Mrs. Cutler drove me up the track saying “ambulance”  “ambulance”!, I thought it was funny. By: Manaia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!