Tuesday 27 October 2020

Weekly reflection

 What did I enjoy this week?: Something I enjoyed was athletic training because I like to push my self to be the greatest.

What was one success and why?: One success last week was making it into central zones for athletics, I came second in high jump and made it into a couple others but I am going to try my hardest in high jump because its what im best at.

What is something I found challenging and why?: I found staying on task really hard because I was distracted by my friends or distracting them.

What is one thing I learned this week?: I learned how to Box and Whiskey graphs in maths, its really easy once you get the hang of it.

What is one thing I am looking forward to next week?: I am looking forward to doing athletics because I am very competitive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!