Friday 6 November 2020

Reflection

 What did I enjoy this week? I enjoyed making my Fashion Collage because I enjoyed making it and I like to be creative.

What was one success and why? One success this week was that I got all my maths work completed to a high level and I thing I have improved rapidly.

What is something that I found challenging and why? I found the sewing very hard because I kept getting stuck on everything and I stabbed myself alot before I was done properly.

What is one thing I have learned? I learned how to work out equations related to "means" or "ranges".

What is something I am looking forward to next week? I am looking forward to far north zones I hope I come a place in high jump unlike last years mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!