Monday 20 July 2020

Cyber smart

Somthing I enjoy  about cyber smart is making movies with my friends We didn't exactly Finish the movie but it was pretty cool learning and creating work to present later on, Another thing I liked was making animations about cyber Marat safety we would usually do it in groups so we had a certain amount of work to do which was very easy for me.
So thing new I want to work on is making my videos/movies a better quality like having different angles or sound effects another thing I want to work on is handing my thing on in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!