Friday 24 July 2020

My Holiday

                  My Holiday

What did I do the first week I was with kata and we went to maccas in the morning and had breakfast and then we walked to warehouse and bought some snacks after that we walked back up to her house and chilled in her bedroom, her mum came back ten minutes later so we came into the lounge and chilled in there for a bit, after awhile we got hungry so we made some linguine and ate it after that we were very full a couple hours later I went home, past the few days me calista, kata ,koby and sometimes riley and millin would text in a group chat or call we did that for a couple and then I went down around auckland for hunting, we stayed out at a batch out in the bush, that night we went eel baiting out in the river we got back around 1 in the morning and the dumb thing was we had to be up at 7 to get ready for hunting the next day. The next morning I got up got dressed went and put the dogs on the truck and grabbed the motorbike and headed out with a couple other quads  that my cousins were on, my uncles and the dogs were on the truck, we stopped by the river in the bush and waited for my uncles that had the truck and the dogs I could hear the dogs barking from 10 meters away from us, as we were waiting for them to come my cousins said to take the quads so we did, they went first apparently its was supposed to be shallow but it wasn't really so when I went through the bike stopped and it was in the middle of the river, we grabbed the other quads and pulled the bike out that took like 15 minutes to do, anyways after that we drove the quads more into the bush about 10-15 minutes we stopped and started to hunt, I felt pretty  excited because I haven't gone hunting in a while but when we got out there I got three possums and one boar nothing special but it was pretty cool. When we came back we went out into the paddock and we saw a massive bull, my cousin went up to it and slapped it on the bottom it ran away so we went back and grabbed the quads and had a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!