Friday 24 July 2020

My weekly reflection

What did I enjoy this week?
Coming and hanging out with my friends again.
What was a success and why?
A success this week was improving on my cross country times.
What is something I have found challenging and why? 
Something I found challenging this week was staying focused.
What is one thing I have learned?
I learnt how to do number sequence in maths.
What is something I am looking forward to next week?
I am exited and ready for rippa rugby lessons.

How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I think I showed this weeks value by being honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!