Friday 3 July 2020

End of term reflection

What was the highlight of your term?
My highlight of the term was sports, each lunch me my friends and a couple of the boys play held we each get a turn and are teams are not stacked at all the teams are very equal and its fun to play, we also do sports as a class, this term miss cook gave us a task to run our own games it was very fun and the games were very interesting, which ever team won got Whaea Danni dollars which I thought was pretty cool.

What was your biggest challenge?
I think my biggest challenge was maths not one part but every single part in maths I found it very hard to do algebra and honestly I really didn't like it, I struggled alot with my maths work this term but its good because now I have a goal to archive for next term and thats what I am planning on doing I want to learn how to do algebra so that I dont struggle on it anymore.

What was a great success?
I think a great success for me personally was my speech, at the start of the term while we were still in lock down we got asked to do speeches for our class's, we didn't have an exact topic it just had to be on something thats happening right now in the world, my topic was about why pit bulls are a good pet to have, I think i presented my paragraphs really well and I was very proud even if I dont like public speaking I still enjoyed doing my speech. 

What is something I have learned?
Something I have learned this term is to be respectful to others and learning to cooperate properly not getting growled for mocking people or teasing but that is another goal for next term is to work on my language around others and not being rude I got house captain for a reason and now its my time to step up and be the leader im supposed to be. 

What are you looking forward to most this holidays?
I am looking forward to sleeping in more and also hanging out with my family, so of my family members from the south are coming up to spend the holidays with us and I am very excited because I dont really get to see my cousins anymore and im ready to jam fortnite with my cousins and clap them in 1v1's so im pretty hyped for holidays this term.

3 comments:

  1. Tu Meke job Manaia! I really enjoyed reading highlights of yours! I really liked how you included what you were looking forward to during the holidays! Keep up the good mahi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Manaia I love that you put a lot of descriptiv words in this term reflectio.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!